Fox News,
by
Brooke Singman
&
Robert Schmad
Original Article
Posted by
earlybird
—
5/22/2026 1:40:01 PM
Post Reply
Tulsi Gabbard is resigning from her post as Director of National Intelligence to support her husband through his battle with "an extremely rare form of bone cancer," Fox News Digital learned.
(snip)
"Unfortunately, I must submit my resignation, effective June 30, 2026," she wrote. "My husband, Abraham, has recently been diagnosed with an extremely rare form of bone cancer."Gabbard said her husband "faces major challenges in the coming weeks and months."
"At this time, I must step away from public service to be by his side and fully support him through this battle," she said.
Daily Signal,
by
Jennifer Galardi
Original Article
Posted by
ConservativeYankee
—
5/22/2026 12:06:41 PM
Post Reply
Every March and November, Americans dread the notification in their inbox or on the news to “Remember to change your clocks!” Most of us rely on the adage “Fall back in fall—spring forward in spring” to sort out the confusion of which way the clock is moving. But you’d be hard-pressed to find anyone who gets excited about the biannual shift.
However, many Americans do love the later hours of sunlight daylight saving time affords. With equal fervor, others, particularly older people, dislike the thought of getting up in the dark that accompanies it.
It is this lack of consensus, as well as significant pushback from health experts, that has stalled
Breitbart News,
by
Paul Bois
Original Article
Posted by
Mercedes44
—
5/22/2026 7:27:41 AM
Post Reply
The president issued his call from his Truth Social account on Thursday.
“Big Vote today (48-1!) in the Energy and Commerce Committee on a Bill including The Sunshine Protection Act, which will be making Daylight Saving Time Permanent! This is so important in that Hundreds of Millions of Dollars are spent every year by people, Cities, and States, being forced to change their Clocks,” he wrote.
“Many of these Clocks are located in Towers, and the cost of renting, or using, Heavy Equipment to do this twice a year is prohibitive! The House will be attaching The Sunshine Protection Act to ‘The Highway Bill,'”
Gateway Pundit,
by
Jim Hoft
Original Article
Posted by
ConservativeYankee
—
5/22/2026 9:05:45 PM
Post Reply
Disney-owned ABC is now petitioning the Federal Communications Commission to officially declare the screeching harpies on The View as “bona fide news,” giving the daytime talk show a free pass to platform Democrat politicians while blackballing Republicans and dodging equal time rules that apply to every other broadcaster.
This is the same network that spent years pushing nonstop Trump Derangement Syndrome, COVID hysteria, and every woke agenda item under the sun, and now they want the government to rubber-stamp their partisan operation as legitimate “news” journalism? Give us a break.
FCC Chairman Brendan Carr, one of the few adults left in Washington fighting back against Big Tech and Big Media
Daily Signal,
by
Fed Lucas
Original Article
Posted by
FlyRight
—
5/23/2026 8:36:56 AM
Post Reply
Scrambling to repair its mail-ballot boondoggle, the Maryland State Board of Elections began reprinting ballots Thursday, with plans to have more than 500,000 ballots resent to voters by next Friday.
The elections board first announced last week that an undetermined number of mail ballots for the June 23 party primary were sent to the wrong voters, which it blamed on an error. While an undetermined number of voters will be voting a second ballot, the state’s top election official assured the public that only one ballot will be counted per voter for Maryland’s June party primary.
PJ Media,
by
Stephen Kruiser
Original Article
Posted by
Hazymac
—
5/22/2026 8:29:37 AM
Post Reply
Stephen Colbert's run as a political rent boy for Democratic politicians has, mercifully for America, come to an end. Because American leftists are clinically insane, fans of The Late Show with Stephen Colbert like to blame President Trump for the host's walking papers. Some of them throw in a dash of garment-rending about CBS and corporate evil, but usually circle back to a Trump tantrum. As I have said on many occasions, President Trump isn't just living rent-free in their heads, he's building condos there.
What those on the left aren't talking about is the program's bloated production costs and the fact that Colbert made a conscious decision to tell
Red State,
by
Bob Hoge
Original Article
Posted by
Hazymac
—
5/22/2026 7:41:08 AM
Post Reply
The Left has been calling for violence relentlessly since Donald Trump re-assumed his presidency — and once again, they’ve got it.
It’s a horrific story, and we warn readers that there’s disturbing content ahead.
The facts:
The wife of the elderly San Diego man brutally beaten outside his MAGA-inspired “Trump House” said there’s “no hope” for her husband after the vicious attack left him fighting for his life.
Kerry Sheron, 69, was in critical condition following the violent assault outside his Escondido property on Wednesday afternoon.
His wife, Maria, revealed to The California Post through tears that her husband isn’t expected to survive.
American Thinker,
by
D. Parker
Original Article
Posted by
Hazymac
—
5/23/2026 8:36:47 AM
Post Reply
The good guys are winning. Plain old facts are obliterating the lies of the left, and the leftists don’t know what to do with themselves.
A recent congressional hearing had Hawaii Democrat Mazie Hirono trotting out the ever tiresome litany of leftist lies on slavery, elections, and racism. Violent leftists usually expect to get away with their big lies because that’s the way it’s been in the past.
But something’s changed in the world, primarily because of the threats from an increasingly violent left and the looming implications of the midterm election season. It’s become clear to the pro-freedom community that we must push back
New York Post,
by
Nicholas McEntyre
Original Article
Posted by
mc squared
—
5/23/2026 9:59:14 AM
Post Reply
A Rhode Island teenager who was out on bail for a gun charge was charged Friday in connection with the stabbing of three people as hundreds of teens crowded the beach
Willy Medina, 18, was identified as a suspect in the stabbing that broke out at Narragansett Town Beach just after 3 p.m. Tuesday, according to the Narragansett Police Department.
Medina is accused of slashing three beachgoers as the rowdy crowd went into a frenzy, according to video obtained by WJAR.
The three victims were hospitalized with minor stab wounds.
New York Post,
by
Isabel Vincent
&
Andy Tillett
Original Article
Posted by
ConservativeYankee
—
5/22/2026 7:43:32 PM
Post Reply
First Daughter Ivanka Trump was targeted for assassination by an Islamic Revolutionary Guard Corps (IRGC) trained terrorist in a twisted plot to avenge the president taking out his mentor, The Post has learned.
Recently captured Mohammad Baqer Saad Dawood Al-Saadi, 32, made a “pledge” to kill Ivanka and even had a blueprint of her Florida home, sources claimed.
The Iraqi national was allegedly targeting President Donald Trump’s family in response to the killing of Iranian military chief Qasem Soleimani in a US drone strike in Baghdad six years ago.
“After Qasem was killed, he [Al-Saadi] went around telling people ‘we need to kill Ivanka to burn down the house of Trump
Fox News,
by
Kelsie Cairns
Original Article
Posted by
mc squared
—
5/22/2026 11:14:38 AM
Post Reply
Four college students are facing charges after police say they organized a series of rowdy “takeover” events in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware.
The Rehoboth Beach Police Department confirmed that crowds took over the beach and boardwalk on Tuesday after an ad for the unauthorized “takeover” started circulating online.
Allegedly fueled by underage drinking and illegal drug use, the takeover prompted a heavy police presence with officers making a few arrests.
Delaware State University Students 19-year-old Xander Nicholl, 21-year-old Angelin Clauvil, 21-year-old Eric Barnett and 22-year-old Keyon Scott are all facing charges relating to facilitating a riot, as well as conspiracy in the second degree.
Modernity (UK),
by
Steve Watson
Original Article
Posted by
Hazymac
—
5/22/2026 8:22:06 AM
Post Reply
A one-year-old baby girl has been officially recorded as a crime suspect by Kent Police after allegedly causing a minor injury to another toddler. This is part of a shocking tally where 683 children under 10 were reported for offences over three years.
This isn’t some isolated bureaucratic error. It’s the latest symptom of a system that treats tiny children as miniature criminals or budding bigots while real threats from failed integration and ideological grooming go unaddressed.
None of these under-10s can be prosecuted — the age of criminal responsibility in England and Wales is 10 — yet police are dutifully logging every playground scrape, tantrum, or alleged slight under ridiculous
Comments:
My favorite part of Saturday morning.